Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Fun for Leap Year

What are you doing with the "extra" day we have today?  I wish I could say I had big plans and was tackling my list - not so much!  It's rainy,windy, and cold, which translates into moving a little slow and enjoying being warm and cozy - inside.

Christine over at http://www.fromdatestodiapers.com/ shared a few fun insights about herself on this extra day and I thought I would too - thank you Christine for sharing the list from Jessica @ http://www.foundthemarbles.com/


1. My childhood nicknames, Pickle & Jenna Bear, as an adult my husband is quite fond of "Burglar"
2. If you want to spoil me rotten, buy me a year of pedicures - I'm pretty easy to please!
3. The television character I most identify with is Claire from Modern Family - I get her type A issues!
4. If I had a whole day to go shopping and money to spend, I would go to Pottery Barn - I would like to move in - it's always perfect and clean!
5. The most wild and crazy thing I have ever done (that I can admit to publicly) is "borrowing some ice"
6. The one thing on my bucket list that I am most eager to do is travel with my husband - someday
7. My family will always be loyal to Heinz Ketchup - seriously - it's the only way to go
8. If I could spend a day with a celebrity I would choose Ree Drumond, The Pioneer Woman
9. In my opinion, the best invention in the history of the world is the flat iron - there are better things, but I would have a hard time living without mine!
10. When life hands me lemons, I make cookies or something sweet

Thanks for listening & have a wonderful day,

Jenna

4 comments:

  1. I said Claire too. Now I know why. I certainly have those Type A tendencies!

    Thanks for joining in the fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was great idea and fun to reflect on me - even if just for a little while (-: I am new to blogging and am learning a little bit everyday - thank you for sharing this fun idea. I have bookmarked your blog and will follow it. Your posts in "parenthood" are very good - I can relate.

      Delete
  2. I can totally relate to the pedicures - I need one now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pickle is the cutest name and Pottery Barn does ROCK!

    ReplyDelete