What are you doing with the "extra" day we have today? I wish I could say I had big plans and was tackling my list - not so much! It's rainy,windy, and cold, which translates into moving a little slow and enjoying being warm and cozy - inside.
Christine over at http://www.fromdatestodiapers.com/ shared a few fun insights about herself on this extra day and I thought I would too - thank you Christine for sharing the list from Jessica @ http://www.foundthemarbles.com/
1. My childhood nicknames, Pickle & Jenna Bear, as an adult my husband is quite fond of "Burglar"
2. If you want to spoil me rotten, buy me a year of pedicures - I'm pretty easy to please!
3. The television character I most identify with is Claire from Modern Family - I get her type A issues!
4. If I had a whole day to go shopping and money to spend, I would go to Pottery Barn - I would like to move in - it's always perfect and clean!
5. The most wild and crazy thing I have ever done (that I can admit to publicly) is "borrowing some ice"
6. The one thing on my bucket list that I am most eager to do is travel with my husband - someday
7. My family will always be loyal to Heinz Ketchup - seriously - it's the only way to go
8. If I could spend a day with a celebrity I would choose Ree Drumond, The Pioneer Woman
9. In my opinion, the best invention in the history of the world is the flat iron - there are better things, but I would have a hard time living without mine!
10. When life hands me lemons, I make cookies or something sweet
Thanks for listening & have a wonderful day,