Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Organizing with Chalkboard Sheets

I found some self stick chalkboard sheets at Michaels and thought of so many great ways I could use them.  One project that has been on my list forever has been to better organize the cabinet above the phone in the kitchen.  It houses many things and it's always been fairly clean, but now anyone could open it and find exactly what they need.  As you can see this is a place where I keep notes, the ongoing grocery lists for Costco, Safeway, etc and also a list of important numbers.


The bakery tins are a fun and cheap ($1 from Dollar Tree) way to keep things organized.  I cut out the chalkboard sheets with my Big Shot and a Nestabilities die.  The chalkboard allows for quick changes of the contents.  I used a Chalk Ink Wet Wipe Marker also from Michaels to label each tin. 


I am very happy with the end result!  Happy Organizing!


 


Tip Junkie handmade projects


Visit thecsiproject.com


No comments:

Post a Comment